September is just around the corner and with it students all over the world start to prepare for the new school year or semester. Now it’s appropriate to start looking for some wardrobe upgrade from last year. So without any unnecessary rambling let’s take a look at the 2016 school year look book.
Essentials No. 1: Casual Shirts
- Polo Ralph Lauren Slim-Fit Washed Cotton-Chambray Shirt €130
- Maxwell Check Slim Fit Button Cuff Shirt £99.00
- POLO RALPH LAUREN Button-Down Collar Cotton Oxford Shirt €100
Essentials No. 2: T-Shirts
- JAMES PERSE V-Neck Cotton-Jersey T-Shirt €75
- FAHERTY Slub Cotton T-Shirt €72.26
- FAHERTY Striped Slub Cotton-Jersey Henley T-Shirt €98.55
Essentials No. 3: Formal Shirts
- RICHARD JAMES Slim-Fit Houndstooth Cotton Shirt €215
- CANALI Lilac Slim-Fit Cutaway-Collar Pin-Dot Cotton Shirt €150
- TOM FORD White Slim-Fit Bib-Front Double-Cuff Cotton Tuxedo Shirt €490
Essentials No. 4: Blazers
- CANALI Blue Kei Slim-Fit Wool-Blend Tweed Blazer €1,005
- ETRO Green Slim-Fit Windowpane-Checked Wool-Blend Blazer €900
Essentials No. 5: Jeans
Essentials No. 6: Trousers
- NN07 Theo Slim-Fit Stretch-Cotton Chinos €150
- THOM BROWNE Slim-Fit Cotton-Twill Chinos €690
- NEIL BARRETT Slim-Fit Tapered Satin-Striped Checked Wool-Blend Trousers €610
Essentials No.7: Shoes
- GRENSON Stanley Leather Wingtip Brogues €295
- R.M.WILLIAMS Comfort Craftsman Suede Chelsea Boots €450
- COMMON PROJECTS Court Leather Sneakers €330
The accesories are on you. Put on a great watch and a nice pair of socks and you’ll be the best looking guy in the room.
What would you add or change?
Tell us in the comments bellow!